Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he was. the entire team was, we know this. another fact i verified long before making my posts, but people seem to think i just make stuff up. i don't even bother posting sources or links anymore, but i don't make up anything.

edit: well okay we don't actually "know" because the team could be lying or he could have gotten a team doc to just squirt the shot into the sink, etc.

for instance: when Jorge Soler caught covid during the 2021 MLB playoffs, he had to serve a longer suspension because he was unvaxxed. the Braves franchise came out and said basically "uh he lied we thought he was vaccinated" and no one really cared i guess. so we know that some pro athletes simply lie and some teams don't really care if they are lying or even tell them to lie in the first place.
I heard an interview with Dr. Paul Alexander yesterday (former Trump warp speed member) and he said that in his opinion this is what is called "silent cardiomyopathy" where the heart took serious damage and scarring from the shot but didn't present with symptoms until a moment of great adrenaline was finally too much for the heart to handle and it stopped. He said Hamlin fit the exact profile of someone who would have issues from the shot due to youth, being male, and high testosterone. Makes sense...so in that scenario, maybe if he were standing on the sidelines he would have been fine, but the hit triggered something that otherwise wouldn't have been triggered if his heart was 100% healthy. Makes sense to me, but still a theory.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good report today says he is neurologically intact. Hoping for a full recovery.

BTW Paul Alexander is not an MD and couldn’t diagnose cardiomyopathy if he had the echo in front of him. His opinion is a layman’s opinion, not a physician’s. He has been vocal in claims about vax induced myopathy, so his comments on this case have to be taken in that light.

Last edited:

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so now we are all "too stupid to understand the point of my posts. too stupid and/or too old and merely lack the brain plasticity to cog new ideas and this leads to cognitive dissonance"

you got a really high opinion of yourself mr know it all, so much that it made me think of a old song except for the part about the girls though. for some reason i really doubt that applies to you lol

I've always liked this song but if the song isn't about him then who is it about? :)

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good report today says he is neurologically intact. Hoping for a full recovery.

BTW Paul Alexander is not an MD and couldn’t diagnose cardiomyopathy if he had the echo in front of him. His opinion is a layman’s opinion, not a physician’s. He has been vocal in claims about vax induced myopathy, so his comments on this case have to be taken in that light.
Amen! thanks to everyone who was big enough to say a prayer! looks good for recovery and JG can go eat a"D"

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think everyone responding to me is merely too stupid to understand the point of my posts. too stupid and/or too old and merely lack the brain plasticity to cog new ideas and this leads to cognitive dissonance

Hhhhmmmm. So now, you're resorting to mass personal attacks, kinda like a drive-by shooting? You have totally hijacked this thread to make it all about you. It was never about the vax, or George Floyd, or any other athlete, or least of all, you! This thread is (or is SUPPOSED to be) about one young man who is fighting for his life. We should all be lifting him up in prayer if you're the praying kind. If not, at least have good thoughts for him and his family. Your diatribe serves no useful purpose, and I cannot believe it has been allowed to continue. Personal attacks are supposed to be against the rules, and you have committed plenty of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom