Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player ~ version 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was flipping channels and saw the MNF game was stopped with both sides huddled around the incident and medics. All of the team members on both sides were talking and had their arms around each other. That is what grabbed my attention.

Then the announcers explained about Damr hitting someone, got up and then just collapsed.

Then Roger Goodell sp? was going to be contacted to stop the game. That really got my attention.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was flipping channels and saw the MNF game was stopped with both sides huddled around the incident and medics. All of the team members on both sides were talking and had their arms around each other. That is what grabbed my attention.

Then the announcers explained about Damr hitting someone, got up and then just collapsed.

Then Roger Goodell sp? was going to be contacted to stop the game. That really got my attention.
I was watching the game and saw the hit. I was a little surprised because it didnt look like a really hard hit but hard to tell for sure. you can find it on youtube.

Latest posts

Top Bottom