Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ass Monkey will never have a word worth anything in my book! O and why you not start posting till 11 am because you were still in bed and the rest of us out working to support you lazy A .

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ass Monkey will never have a word worth anything in my book! O and why you not start posting till 11 am because you were still in bed and the rest of us out working to support you lazy A .
yep you work to support me. i'm a welfare queen. thanks for your tax dollars.

i just love all the nonsense ya'll come up with, especially when you call me a "conspiracy theorist" lol.

i'm unemployed, i'm a fed, i'm a drunk, i'm poor, i'm schizo. it's amazing how "sane" people will let their judgement get affected so easily.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The claims were made earlier though. Also, some of the people who wanted to refuse treatment was because they wanted other treatments that were considered off-label instead of the remdesivir that was damaging their kidneys. As a medical person you know that many of the people hospitalized for covid were older and/or had preexisting conditions such as diabetes which often results in reduced kidney function. There are plenty of scholarly articles that would lend caution to people with kidney function concerns to using the "approved" treatment at the time they were refusing it. That must be taken into account if you want to have an honest and transparent discussion/debate on this issue.
Of course the docs knew the renal issues with remdesivir. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard docs tell patients they can’t give remdesivir due to renal function. You have no idea of the crazy families & patients refusing care that they needed to survive & demanding care that wasn’t helpful & would be damaging to them, all because of nutty stuff they read online. I watched a lot of people die because of stuff they read online.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Of course the docs knew the renal issues with remdesivir. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard docs tell patients they can’t give remdesivir due to renal function. You have no idea of the crazy families & patients refusing care that they needed to survive & demanding care that wasn’t helpful & would be damaging to them.
the question is:

were unvaxxed people more likely to be administered remdisivir?

i don't need an answer, i already know.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pure BS. I never advocated for anyone to ever get the vax. Not one time. Either on here or at work
Sure Bob, whatever you say. And remember every 3-months. Do try to keep up, you know >safe and effective<
But I am going to make it better for you from here on out. POOF

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1672959762160.jpeg

This Joe. “Let me tell you how icu’s work“.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course the docs knew the renal issues with remdesivir. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard docs tell patients they can’t give remdesivir due to renal function. You have no idea of the crazy families & patients refusing care that they needed to survive & demanding care that wasn’t helpful & would be damaging to them, all because of nutty stuff they read online. I watched a lot of people die because of stuff they read online.
Certainly there is the subset that did that...there are also people who dance around with snakes and such. The problem is, when you have "misinformation" coming from both sides, people don't see that the answer usually lies somewhere in the middle, but when it comes to gov't, they have no excuse for their moving goal posts during the pandemic.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure Bob, whatever you say. And remember every 3-months. Do try to keep up, you know >safe and effective<
But I am going to make it better for you from here on out. POOF
Cant face the truth. Gets called on his BS & can’t defend it, so I guess he quits. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom