Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
because it's true tho.

you can't say "WHERE IS THE INFO?!" when you actively deny the info, refuse to look at the info, and then when it's posted openly it just disappears because the entirety of the tech world is censoring this information, even at the direction of nation states.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone here really cares if you or anyone here are vaxed or not. LOL

Sure you do Bob, you have been all over it from the start. It's like a fly on a cowpie. In fact, I don't think I have ever read a post you have made about guns. Yea you were here telling people all about it constantly same as now.
At the very least you stinkin shedders need to admit that the shot don't work at this point. Its like I said. You can shove the next shot wherever you want. I already gave you some suggestions.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
like that documentary is not going to be on youtube.
it's not going to be on channel 4 or channel 9.
it's not going to be on ABCnews.
it's not going to be on Fox news.
it's not going to be on CNN.

if you don't watch it; that's fine. but don't say "WHERE IS THE INFO?" because you look retarded when it's right in front of you.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Sure you do Bob, you have been all over it from the start. It's like a fly on a cowpie. In fact, I don't think I have ever read a post you have made about guns. Yea you were here telling people all about it constantly same as now.
At the very least you stinkin shedders need to admit that the shot don't work at this point. Its like I said. You can shove the next one wherever you want.
i can link the posts where bob said boosters weren't even going to happen because the (not)vaccine's effectiveness didn't wane. it's insane.

i will never figure out how everyone here is like "oh yeah the media lies about guns, lies about just about everything, but you must be a SCHIZO CONSPIRACY THEORIST to think they are lying about THIS" when it's....i mean it's just incredibly obvious.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the very least you stinkin shedders need to admit that the shot don't work at this point. Its like I said. You can shove the next shot wherever you want. I already gave you some suggestions.
Pure BS. I never advocated for anyone to ever get the vax. Not one time. Either on here or at work

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Ive seen plenty of autopsy’s in real time and none were from foul play. So I can tell you from experience that its done.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Ive seen plenty of autopsy’s in real time and none were from foul play. So I can tell you from experience that its done.
We do know a couple things we can agree on?

1.) Most if not all Rx and OTC drugs have potential side-effect (some more rare than others)
2.) The scope of the vax morphed and now is admitted not to stop the spread (when previously health officials and the prez said if you get the shot you can't get the virus)

Those things are essential to agree on before any constructive debate can be had on this topic...if not, you may as well be arguing which flavor of ice cream is better. It becomes just subjective if "the other side" can't present any facts you will accept. This can be done without you changing your position either.

It is akin to the dems saying "there is no problem at the border".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom