Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The crazies don’t know when to quit, lol. IMO brainwashed like the unstable covid patients & family members with wild conspiracy theories who stuck with them & even dying from refusing care.. amazing

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We do know a couple things we can agree on?

1.) Most if not all Rx and OTC drugs have potential side-effect (some more rare than others)
2.) The scope of the vax morphed and now is admitted not to stop the spread (when previously health officials and the prez said if you get the shot you can't get the virus)

Those things are essential to agree on before any constructive debate can be had on this topic...if not, you may as well be arguing which flavor of ice cream is better. It becomes just subjective if "the other side" can't present any facts you will accept. This can be done without you changing your position either.

It is akin to the dems saying "there is no problem at the border".
Good points. I think the vax isnt as effective against the newer variants as it was against original Covid. so claims made of the effectiveness against alpha & delta do not apply to the newer variant. Apples & oranges.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooooo yeaaaaah....

I'm sure everyone saw this kid's status. Looking good cognitively. Those that responded quickly saved this kid's life, and quality of life. Hope the recovery continues in the right direction and it sounds like it will.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good points. I think the vax isnt as effective against the newer variants as it was against original Covid. so claims made of the effectiveness against alpha & delta do not apply to the newer variant. Apples & oranges.
The claims were made earlier though. Also, some of the people who wanted to refuse treatment was because they wanted other treatments that were considered off-label instead of the remdesivir that was damaging their kidneys. As a medical person you know that many of the people hospitalized for covid were older and/or had preexisting conditions such as diabetes which often results in reduced kidney function. There are plenty of scholarly articles that would lend caution to people with kidney function concerns to using the "approved" treatment at the time they were refusing it. That must be taken into account if you want to have an honest and transparent discussion/debate on this issue.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1672957618276.png

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA. Just wait until the Super Bowl. It will be Aaron Rodgers standing at midfield asking "Hey where did everybody go?
And the rest of you stupid fugs can go get your 5th booster or 8th booster or how many ever its up to now and stick the next one in your neck, in your eye or up your azz, where ever.
And, after the way people treated me for not I have zero sympathy if you get Justin Beiber face or pull a 6 ft clot out of you nostrils or drop dead. I DON"T CARE just like you did.
Never vaxxed, never will and never had covid and never will.
Nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom