This is disgusting ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The POS father should be charged with negligence for not keeping up with his son. She should be put down like the sick animal she is.
These people who do this are masters of manipulation and lying. And tend to be really really good at it. My ex wife is now only allowed supervised visitation because of this. It took about 18 months before I realized what she had been telling the doctors and what I saw in the evenings didn't add up. When they started talking about a feeding tube that's when it hit me. I told the Dr's about what I thought had been going on. They didn't believe me at first. Finally I filed for divorc and took custody of my three boys. Even with all of the evidence I had and a dhs report stating that the medical procedures where not needed.......it still took 16 months of court battles and in excess of 10000 dollars to prove she was unfit.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep a FB account to stay in touch with some friends who live in other countries and a few who live in other parts of the US. If anyone posts what they have for lunch or a description of their kid's poop, you're gone. There are way too many folks in this world like the lady in the story that are just looking for attention, and I won't be the one to give it to them.:disappoin

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These people who do this are masters of manipulation and lying. And tend to be really really good at it. My ex wife is now only allowed supervised visitation because of this. It took about 18 months before I realized what she had been telling the doctors and what I saw in the evenings didn't add up. When they started talking about a feeding tube that's when it hit me. I told the Dr's about what I thought had been going on. They didn't believe me at first. Finally I filed for divorc and took custody of my three boys. Even with all of the evidence I had and a dhs report stating that the medical procedures where not needed.......it still took 16 months of court battles and in excess of 10000 dollars to prove she was unfit.

You did a good thing. I know realistically there isn't much that can be done about preventing these types of things. Speaking out of frustration, surely something could................... <<<(fill in the blank).

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a huge proponent of the death penalty for child abuse cases regardless of whether it results in the death of the child or not. I'm not going to read the article simply because I saw too much of the same thing this morning when scanning the news topics.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The world is going to hell in a hand basket and I blame the ME FIRST attitude of a lot of people nowadays.

Mom, grandparents nearly starved 7-year-old boy, who resorted to catching, eating bugs

GREENVILLE, Pa. &#8211; Police say a 7-year-old Pennsylvania boy was nearly starved to death, beaten regularly and resorted to catching insects to eat during brief times he was allowed outside his home.

The Sharon Herald reported (http://bit.ly/1mZW530) Saturday that the boy's mother and grandparents face multiple charges after he was found looking like a human skeleton in a Greenville home.

The boy's mother, 28-year-old Mary Rader, and the grandparents who lived with them, Dennis and Deana Beighley, were charged this week with assault, unlawful restraint of a minor, false imprisonment, endangering a child's welfare and conspiracy. Court records don't list defense attorneys, and a home phone couldn't be located.

Authorities say the boy weighed 25 pounds when taken to a hospital last month. He's since gained 20 pounds.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahhh the victim syndrome. I know loads of people who are trapped in this cycle. I can only be around and tolerant of them for extremely short periods of time or else I will end up damaging their delicate psyche even more with a pull yourself up by your bootstraps speech.

Some I feel sorry for if whatever crisis caused them their pain is fairly recent but it just seems that so many people get stuck in a time period in their life where something terrible may have actually happened to them, they just keep dwelling on it and reliving it over and over and over and pretty soon its 20 yrs later and they still act and think the same way/time period as their event.
If they start hurting people especially children because of a selfish need for sympathy then I say dole out the same treatment to them. In this case poisoning her to death with salt is fine by me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom