This is disgusting ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like it did with you, I don't recall any mention of the father anywhere in the article and you automatically assume there's a DB dad in the mix somewhere. Could the father have died? Maybe he never knew he had a child? You're the one that brought the father up you tell me.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read it again >>> "A man who says he's the father lives in Alabama" <<< here is the DB. If he had spend any time with his child in all probability it would have became obvious (even to intellectually challenged DB) that there was something wrong with the mother' claims.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read it again >>> "A man who says he's the father lives in Alabama" <<< here is the DB. If he had spend any time with his child in all probability it would have became obvious (even to intellectually challenged DB) that there was something wrong with the mother' claims.

I thought about including some more info about this situation, especially about the man that claims to be the father but I'll leave that to you to find it. So, in a legal sense, are you sure that this guy had any legal right at all to see this child, was his name even on the birth certificate? The claimed father never met this child and the mother claimed the child was not even his before birth. Granted he could have dumped a lot of money on an attorney, DNA testing and started a possible child custody suit only to gain limited visitation that probably wouldn't have worked very well considering the mother lived nearly a thousand miles away.

To automatically assume this guy is a POS, DB that is directly responsible in the child's death and should be charged criminally is wrong.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about including some more info about this situation, especially about the man that claims to be the father but I'll leave that to you to find it. So, in a legal sense, are you sure that this guy had any legal right at all to see this child, was his name even on the birth certificate? The claimed father never met this child and the mother claimed the child was not even his before birth. Granted he could have dumped a lot of money on an attorney, DNA testing and started a possible child custody suit only to gain limited visitation that probably wouldn't have worked very well considering the mother lived nearly a thousand miles away.

To automatically assume this guy is a POS, DB that is directly responsible in the child's death and should be charged criminally is wrong.

Yes but man blaming and woman defending is very socially acceptable.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Everything you just said validates my stance. He probably has never had anything to do with the child. His probable only contribution was getting the mother pregnant and then disappearing. Morally, and ethically, If the child was biologically his he had a responsibility to it - which he didn't keep. I know the concept of personal responsibility is a bit old fashion and even odd these days, but, maybe that is a big part of what is wrong with the world now.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to put this into perspective, with regards to whether the father was active in the child's life/support/upbringing or not, the mother in the case is still the dirtbag. Regardless of what "Dad might have done," Momma did an evil thing that had she been a moral woman, wouldn't have happened. And to try to blame the Dad for what the Mom did is despicable.

Now, had Dad done something and these actions of the mother had been a one-time event, I might think otherwise. However, this appears to have been a long-term event with multiple cases of Mom being evil.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guess since Old Fart doesn't post articles anymore :( I'll do my best to step up ... though I'll never be as good as he was ... :werd:

Anyway ... this woman (and people like her, which, incidentally tend to be women) is one of those people who there is not a punishment harsh enough for ... What she put that baby, through before he finally passed, is abhorrent ... :madbox: And is yet another reason I think social media is not all it's cracked up to be ... Like I needed one more ... :chop:

I worked with a woman that had a 3 years old girl that had been sick from pretty much the day she was born. Turns out the woman was making her sick. The hospital started to get suspicious and put a camera in the little girl's room. They caught the mom putting, are you ready for this, feces in the girl's catheter. Once they took the baby away from her, it got healthy and has stayed healthy. The woman basically tortured the child for 3 years to get attention.

She's doing 15 years.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked with a woman that had a 3 years old girl that had been sick from pretty much the day she was born. Turns out the woman was making her sick. The hospital started to get suspicious and put a camera in the little girl's room. They caught the mom putting, are you ready for this, feces in the girl's catheter. Once they took the baby away from her, it got healthy and has stayed healthy. The woman basically tortured the child for 3 years to get attention.

She's doing 15 years.

I guess our laws (or judges) are nothing but crud if she could get by with only 15 years. Everyone knows that she won't serve a full 15, and I'm not even sure if the crime was an 85% rule/statute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom