Prayers for town of Geary and all the firefighters out on the fire.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several small town volunteer departments as well as several county task forces have been on a fire that started near the 270 and 281 junction between Hinton and Geary. It started earlier this evening and a friend of mine has said they are evacuating the town of Geary.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looked horrible. I was passing on I-40 around 10pm. I was wondering if they were evacuating. Looked like several miles up in flames. Lots of grass and cedars.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Some nasty fire terrain around there, I've done a lot of control burns in that area, lot's of night time hazards for sure.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These folks came in and have been doing a heck of a job.... Nobody better ever say anything bad about volunteer hose draggers.... Should have lost more houses than they did...Never evac'd but it got close.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY Dusty!! I was just wondering about you yesterday ... This time of year is so rough on you guys. You know you are all in my prayers. Be careful and stay safe, my friend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom