Price Gouging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed that...it's pretty sad.

I was wanting some M&P 15-22 mags for our two rifles but everywhere I look they are sold out....then I see a guy with 6 or 7 of them on Armslist selling for $75 a PIECE! You know that turd found a store that got a shipment in and bought them all to sell at a huge markup. People need to start thinking about all their fellow shooters who can longer even go to the range and shoot. Parents all over the country telling their kids that they can't go shoot their guns because mom and dad can't even find .22 ammo anymore while these @sshats circle the stores every morning when the trucks come in to buy all the ammo they can whether they need it or not.

On some items, contact the manufacturer directly. They might have to charge a few $ more than some of the big distributors, but your paying for a one item deal vs a big store that gets a volume discount.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed that...it's pretty sad.

I was wanting some M&P 15-22 mags for our two rifles but everywhere I look they are sold out....then I see a guy with 6 or 7 of them on Armslist selling for $75 a PIECE! You know that turd found a store that got a shipment in and bought them all to sell at a huge markup. People need to start thinking about all their fellow shooters who can longer even go to the range and shoot. Parents all over the country telling their kids that they can't go shoot their guns because mom and dad can't even find .22 ammo anymore while these @sshats circle the stores every morning when the trucks come in to buy all the ammo they can whether they need it or not.

I'm starting to wonder if some of the mfg's are holding inventory to keep it from being flipped. I've had M&P mags on order since before Christmas.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right in the middle of all this craziness they Mega, YHM, and Delton lowers for normal prices, 1 per person. They've got my business.

Unfortunately I did see some Mega lowers pop up armslist soon after that for 2-3 times what they charged. What can ya do?

I think you and I were both in line the morning they had the mega lowers. The guy in front of me got the last mega and I ended up with a Del-Ton. It didn't bother me a bit until I saw it on Armslist a few hours later. And then when I found out he was a member here I got pi$$ed.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you and I were both in line the morning they had the mega lowers. The guy in front of me got the last mega and I ended up with a Del-Ton. It didn't bother me a bit until I saw it on Armslist a few hours later. And then when I found out he was a member here I got pi$$ed.

I was either last or second to last that go the Megas, and I was the only one that initially knew they had them. Soon as I said Mega, everyone spoke up. Mine didn't end up on armslist though, never will.

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if some of the mfg's are holding inventory to keep it from being flipped. I've had M&P mags on order since before Christmas.

I also had some ordered before Christmas from Streichers. They sent me email last week saying that my order is MINIMUM 6 months out.

Conspiracy Theory Maybe????

Ron

Latest posts

Top Bottom