Price Gouging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good people reward good people with business, and word spreads quickly.

All will reward those businesses that have been bullied into sacrificing profits for now... Mainly because everyone want preferencial treatment, and so they'll have enough to flip half to pay for the whole... But when prices eventually come down, most of these jack booted price nazi's will go along, status quo, buying all their stuff from the big box (Academy, WalMarx, Dicks, BassPro, Cabelas) and the Internet just to save a dollar... Sad but true. The single biggest weakness to principal is money, and saving money is making money

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to play stump the salesmen, ask a Gunworld employee why there xd9 is 150$ more than anywhere in the city. The look on his face was worth the range entrace fee I paid, the stuttering explanation priceless. Seriously though, HOW does Gunworld stay in business, and exactly WHO shops there?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to play stump the salesmen, ask a Gunworld employee why there xd9 is 150$ more than anywhere in the city. The look on his face was worth the range entrace fee I paid, the stuttering explanation priceless. Seriously though, HOW does Gunworld stay in business, and exactly WHO shops there?

Nice range to shoot in. While it was more than H&H, it was climate controlled and usually 20 lanes to myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom