Price Gouging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just tickles the **** out of me. I'm seeing some of the most biggest complainers asking current prices for their goods. I see that one member is asking several hundred dollars more than he paid for an upper that he picked up from us...lol

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's bad.

I went to the gunshow in Shawnee today. I only saw two guns that were in the neighborhood of a fair price. I wanted to take a serious look at one of them and couldn't get waited on.

The only money I spent there was the entry fee.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I've seen Fatboy Tactical has been amongst the most reasonable in pricing their stuff during all this craziness.

Kudos to those guys for staying the course.:clap3:

Michael Brown

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've recently bought several items at normal prices from folks that aren't interested in screwing their fellow shooters. Even got nice set of 1" scope rings for free that are new.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conversation I had at the Hunting and Fishing Expo today:

Guy from Rijas: "Anything in particular you're looking for?"

Me: "Lol, you lost me at the $55 20 round PMags. Honestly, I'm just looking and listening so I can tell stories later."

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just tickles the **** out of me. I'm seeing some of the most biggest complainers asking current prices for their goods. I see that one member is asking several hundred dollars more than he paid for an upper that he picked up from us...lol

Probably the same member that bought a lower from you and listed it later that day for several hundred more on Armslist.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I've seen Fatboy Tactical has been amongst the most reasonable in pricing their stuff during all this craziness.

Kudos to those guys for staying the course.:clap3:

Michael Brown

Right in the middle of all this craziness they had Mega, YHM, and Delton lowers for normal prices, 1 per person. They've got my business.

Unfortunately I did see some Mega lowers pop up armslist soon after that for 2-3 times what they charged. What can ya do?

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed that...it's pretty sad.

I was wanting some M&P 15-22 mags for our two rifles but everywhere I look they are sold out....then I see a guy with 6 or 7 of them on Armslist selling for $75 a PIECE! You know that turd found a store that got a shipment in and bought them all to sell at a huge markup. Of course since i cant .22lr ammo to even put in those mags it's a moot point. People need to start thinking about all their fellow shooters who can longer even go to the range and shoot. Parents all over the country telling their kids that they can't go shoot their guns because mom and dad can't even find .22 ammo anymore while these @sshats circle the stores every morning when the trucks come in to buy all the ammo they can whether they need it or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom