price of WM 9mm ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone point me to the aisle where the 8.97 9mm is at? Cheapest my local WM keeps in stock is somewhere around $12 per 50. Right now, I am building 125gr CMJs at around .09 per round.

The Wal-Mart in Del City had a LOT of 9mm earlier this week. I remember seeing some for $10 a box. I'm not sure if they had any for $9.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet you are actually cheaper than that per box, unless you are having to buy your used brass, but even then should be a bit less. for $5.50 you can load a nice fmj or even hp, for sure a plated bullet.

where do you buy this stuff?
I was going to reload 9mm fmj's but all I can find is.
bullets- fmj 10-13 cents each
powder 2 cents each
primers 3 cents each
plus freight
this works out to $7.50-8.50 a box
I'll stick with factory's at $9 a box
if I was shooting lead thats a whole nother story.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Montana Gold for bullets, buy a case at a time. I got 124 gr 9mm CMJ for ~$.08 each. How much powder are you using to get $.02 per load? Mine is just a penny a load.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The nice thing about .38spl, 9MM, and .44spl is if your not making barn burners the brass just about lasts forever.

You got that right. I've got .44mag brass I load to about a peppy .44spec level. I quit counting how many times I've used it. Well over 20 times by now. Once in a great while I'll find a tiny hair line crack near the mouth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom