Progressive ideals being pushed in games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you know it was to push an agenda? Maybe the designers were just horny nerds who thought it would be hot to have 2 girls kissing.

Who am I to say no to that???? lol

Actually, in a way it is funny. Yes, I do believe there is an active push or movement to promote several types of agendas in the media - be it TV, movies, video games, etc. I've felt this and seen it progress for many many years. I see the forced inclusion of homosexuality into nearly everything, even when it's obvious and silly. Whatever. I don't have to approve of the lifestyle or the act, it isn't for me to say. I'm not the judge, jury or executioner. We spend a considerable amount of time counseling our son about how to deal with growing up trying to be a moral and Christian person in a world where both are considered anachronistic, bigoted, outdated and detrimental to society.

And if I see a show with 2 girls making out (well, ok, if they're hot, anyways), I'm all eyes, but if it's 2 guys kissing, I'm out. Changing the channel. Yeah, double standard, yeah, I'm not perfect and certainly don't put myself out there as such. I'm a typical guy in some ways. lol Ok, maybe in a LOT of ways. lol

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think it's interesting that for some people, a kiss between two people of the same gender is 'part of an agenda', but if it were a heterosexual kiss, they would barely notice it. Let alone comment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom