Propaganda, plain and simple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to "like" the Facebook page of the band Filter. in the past few months they have posted a fair amount of left-leaning garbage but today's post was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Behold, trash propaganda.

[Broken External Image]

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A former FB friend of mine posted that, and I called her on it. She said something about going back to a time when we were all Americans, and I asked her "Americans like the ones who hung a sitting president in effigy, or made a movie about his assassination?" She claimed this was a non-partisan photo, and I asked her why there were anti-conservative jabs on it? Then she unfriended me. Her loss.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lib friend of mine posted that. So I posted "before Barack" in the comments and he DELETED IT! The NERVE of some people to delete my witty retort! I told him thanks for being the role model for alternative points of view other than his own. I'll see him tomorrow and give him more hell about it then.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to "like" the Facebook page of the band Filter. in the past few months they have posted a fair amount of left-leaning garbage but today's post was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Behold, trash propaganda.

[Broken External Image]

Even more saddening to know people think BO was/is American...lol

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you are kinda sad.

The current Presidential placeholder started on day 1 of his administration clearly stating that he wasn't going to compromise and would push through his agenda come Hell or high water.

Thankfully many Americans don't agree with his vision for the country and voted accordingly in 2010. I am one of those people. If it makes me a "sad person" since I won't roll over and get steamrolled by his plan for America, so be it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom