Proposed ODWC Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a long list of just something to look at and change just for the sake of making changes.

They want air bows in primitive season but won't allow us to use spears and atlatls during primitive....or ever lol.
Think about how many duck hunters are going to be #@$$%^ about not getting to hunt at Cobb unless it is a controlled hunt. That one may cause riots.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think about how many duck hunters are going to be #@$$%^ about not getting to hunt at Cobb unless it is a controlled hunt. That one may cause riots.
I don’t duck hunt at Ft Cobb, but I hope that this doesn’t happen. It’ll probably increase the number of hunters at my go to lake.

tim003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the new rule only applied to Fort Cobb State Park, not Fort Cobb WMA. I took a snap shot of the Harvest Report to just show you there are two different areas at Fort Cobb lake.
IMG_2463.png

Last edited:

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, these public input deals are just for show, and they’re going to do what they’re going to do no matter what the public thinks.:rolleyes2
You mean the government would not take into account what its constituents think? I am shocked, literally shocked........NOT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom