PSA brings out the Creedmore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn’t palmetto a type of cheese? What is everyone’s take on palmetto state armory rifles? I’ve never had or handled one so I have no opinion.
There're AR15s are pretty good, especially the Freedom and Premium lines (note, they are an assembler and not a manufacturer). Most of the Parts for the Freedom and Premium lines are made by FN. Their chrome lined and chrome lined cold hammer forged barrels are made by FN. I don't know who makes their nitrided barrels.

I see too many complaints about their AR10s though. As many good reports I see about the AR10, I see just as many bad ones.

Also note, their CS has a very bad reputation for just plain sucking

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn’t palmetto a type of cheese? What is everyone’s take on palmetto state armory rifles? I’ve never had or handled one so I have no opinion.

I've built many for myself and friends. They are cheap and work. Just stay away from their PTAC line and you should be good.

The 6.5 upper is intriguing, however it something you are going to want great accuracy with. Will be interesting to see the reports on them.

I have a Noveske AR-10 and am looking for a Creemoor barrel for it

Latest posts

Top Bottom