PSA Clean Out Garage For Hail Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL add on another garage
Not before I get my kitchen!! Lol (And a carport is in the work in the next couple of years. But not before I get my covered patio and outdoor kitchen. 😇

And yes, after buying this car and that car and this gun and that gun and this gadget and that gadget FIRST for 25 years I have learned that I need to rotate the position of some of the "things we want" in order to ACTUALLY GET WHAT I WANT every once in a while -- like for the next 25 or so years. 😡 🤨🤔🤔 Huh. Seems I might be a little toasty when it comes to this subject. 🤣🤣🤣 Probably because my car hasn't been in the damned garage since the day the man moved in with me! 😭😭😭😭😭

🤷🤷🤷Whatcha gonna do?? My return on investment HAS been pretty good ...🤔😉☺️😇😘

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You had time to make room inside your garage for a vehicle.

Edit: not directed to That Gurl.

Lol you would not believe the "damage" I have done. 😇😇 And I'm just getting started. There used to be a wall between the kitchen and the living room. Now there is NO kitchen and about to be no wall. I'm working my way to the garage -- which is on the other side of the door. #insertevilwitchlaughhere😉🤣🤣🤣😇
IMG20240424131822.jpg
IMG20240424131826.jpg
IMG20240424131821.jpg
One really neat thing -- we found the original paperwork for the builders rolled up and stuck in next to one of the supports for that wall that is coming out. It is kinda cool.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol you would not believe the "damage" I have done. 😇😇 And I'm just getting started. There used to be a wall between the kitchen and the living room. Now there is NO kitchen and about to be no wall. I'm working my way to the garage -- which is on the other side of the door. #insertevilwitchlaughhere😉🤣🤣🤣😇View attachment 473144View attachment 473146View attachment 473147One really neat thing -- we found the original paperwork for the builders rolled up and stuck in next to one of the supports for that wall that is coming out. It is kinda cool.
THat is cool about to original blueprints!

Maybe I need to rethink my future plans...

Latest posts

Top Bottom