Getting out of a wedding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How far down the family tree is it before you can say "screw it I am not going, it is opening weekend" or "its a big game" or "I just don't want to"?

Specifically for my friend and it is his son's brother in law who is getting married this fall.

My vote is anyone who gets married in the fall should be kicked out of the family. I mean, it is hunting and football season.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How far down the family tree is it before you can say "screw it I am not going, it is opening weekend" or "its a big game" or "I just don't want to"?

Specifically for my friend and it is his son's brother in law who is getting married this fall.

My vote is anyone who gets married in the fall should be kicked out of the family. I mean, it is hunting and football season.
Why do some pick a holiday? It ruins everyone's holiday except the wedding party.
Edit: I do like the weddings where the brides parents hand you plane tickets and accommodations to a wedding in Vegas. Happened to us once.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck i wouldnt have went to my own wedding if it wasnt for being in my own house. So if you dont want to go dont go no one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to go, Ive made enemies with family members over less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom