Getting out of a wedding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not going to my first cousin’s wedding the end of this month solely because I don’t want to. :anyone:

However, IF @Oklahomabassin can talk his newest lady love into marrying him and I get an invitation, I’ll definitely go to that one.🤣
Do we need to plan around Texas and Oklahoma hunting seasons or just Texas? 🤣

I am kidding. We won't miss hunting season.

Last edited:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my sisters got married so often that my father and I told her "We will catch the next one."

Of course her husbands all died for one reason or another. The last one has hung in there for over 20 years. I am impressed. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Some people are just gluttons for punishment or to set an example. 😄

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of people send invites seemingly to increase their pile of presents. I don't feel obligated to go to weddings. Then again, most of my friends got married long ago and none of our kids are old enough for them yet, so it's not like I get peppered with invites at present.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's an easy no on that one, too far removed imo.

As to the folks who plan a wedding on holidays, I know someone who planned their wedding on Christmas Eve. Family was there of course, they were there anyway for Christmas, but the friend attendance was almost zero lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom