Public Restroom?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lotta comments about planting poison ivy or putting up game cameras, etc. For myself I'm not cantankerous enough to plant poison ivy or be mean to others - just not the way I was raised. And I sure as heck don't want a picture of some 'moon' fouling up my camera memory 😂

Knowing that when nature calls it's not always at the most convenient of times, I would probably just build a small inexpensive out-house off to the side (TP not included) and hope that people in need respect the 'facilities' enough not to burn it down.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lotta comments about planting poison ivy or putting up game cameras, etc. For myself I'm not cantankerous enough to plant poison ivy or be mean to others - just not the way I was raised. And I sure as heck don't want a picture of some 'moon' fouling up my camera memory 😂

Knowing that when nature calls it's not always at the most convenient of times, I would probably just build a small inexpensive out-house off to the side (TP not included) and hope that people in need respect the 'facilities' enough not to burn it down.
Why not both.

Outhouse + game camera + only fans account

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I’m betting if you had someone repeatedly take a dump on your door step you’d feel different about the situation. I’m not going to plant poison ivy and am dang sure not building an outhouse outside my gate, but I will put up a camera and post picture on the internet of the offender. I may even take out an ad in the weekly local paper.
I’m ready for this sh*t to stop…no pun intended. :censored:

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m betting if you had someone repeatedly take a dump on your door step you’d feel different about the situation. I’m not going to plant poison ivy and am dang sure not building an outhouse outside my gate, but I will put up a camera and post picture on the internet of the offender. I may even take out an ad in the weekly local paper.
Agreed,
where is this again........just in case 🤷‍♂️

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can understand your frustration and anger - but my response would still depend on where this was happening in relation to my actual house. Front porch is a lot different than on the other side of a field 2-miles away from my place. Either way my first response would be to figure-out why this is happening, then to solve the problem without trying to be an a-hole about it. If I found out that it was being done out of hatred or revenge, then my response would be a whole lot different.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom