Public Restroom?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if I left a bucket set up like this if whoever’s doing it would use it quit sh*tting on the ground or would they steal the bucket and still sh*t on the ground. :anyone:
View attachment 428306

If they were in a state of “distress” when they came across it they’d poop in the bucket. If they aren’t you’re gonna be down a bucket.

Maybe it’s just me, but I’d much rather they poop on the ground so nature could take it’s course like it does with every other turd dropped on the ground, by every other animal, including bears. If they pooped in a bucket, I’d prefer them to take the bucket with them so I wasn’t forced to deal with it, but that’s just me.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the price of nitrogen these days it might be worth it to build one of these out of pallet wood:

1699738046220.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to know. I’ve always been afraid my ‘human scent’ would be picked up and deter movement towards my area. Tho I’ve never gone that far but there are a lot of products geared at reducing human scent.
Geared more to empty your wallet vs fool deer.
You WILL not fool the nose of a deer with purchased products.
I hear stories all the time of, I used XXX and deer walked down wind of me and were not scared.
While they were sitting in 15’ tall tower or tree stand. The scent cone was going right over the deers head.
The only sure fire scent control is the wind direction.
Keep your self upwind and the hunt is on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom