Public Restroom?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had shirts with one sleeve and socks with no tops. Now a days I very rarely venture too far afield without at least a partial roll of TP in a coat pocket or pack. I keep 2 partial rolls behind the drivers seat of the PU.

After me and the gallbladder went our separate ways, when I poop is no longer fully my decision. I’m relatively happy when I have a say in where.

This is SO weird to me. I heard all these horror stories about how when I had my gallbladder removed I wasn't gonna be able to eat meat, anything with fat or oils in it, fast food or actually anything good, lol, ever again. Nope. Nada. Not even close. I was kinda excited not to have to deal with my "sluggish" colon. Honest to God, I had no idea people "went" more than once or twice a week until I went to college and moved into the dorms. Did it solve my problem?? Hell no. Still slower than a turtle crossing the road. Know what did help?? Me getting into pain management and starting on opioids. 🤔🤔🤔 Inorite?? I SO do not get it ... Neither do my doctors. 🤷🤷

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THIS is/was a great place to take a sh#t. This was the stall at a TGIFridays in Ft. Smith I was at this past summer. Honestly, when was the last time you had a sink in the same stall as the stool.

20230720_184339.jpg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THIS is/was a great place to take a sh#t. This was the stall at a TGIFridays in Ft. Smith I was at this past summer. Honestly, when was the last time you had a sink in the same stall as the stool.

View attachment 428138
Over use of beige. feels cramped. Sink in the stall means it gets peed in more than a regular public restroom sink. Have to go in TGI Fridays to get there. 3/10 would not pooped.

Granted.Washington State toilets do have the best views
1699651811351.png

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 428138
IMG_4375.jpeg

My cabin’s outhouse is a little cramped too but at least there’s good reading material stuck to the door to let your mind wander

Last edited:

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had shirts with one sleeve and socks with no tops. Now a days I very rarely venture too far afield without at least a partial roll of TP in a coat pocket or pack. I keep 2 partial rolls behind the drivers seat of the PU.

After me and the gallbladder went our separate ways, when I poop is no longer fully my decision. I’m relatively happy when I have a say in where.
Growing up on the farm and spending hours upon hours on a tractor in the middle of nowhere, I would always carry toilet paper. Still do to this day. Have a roll in my Jeep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom