Publishing names and addresses of gun owners...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep hearing how some groups....don't know who....have posted names and home profiles of gun owners.

My question to you all AND to our State and U.S. Representatives. ...why isn't anyone and I mean anyone with a little testosterone or (women representatives) estrogen demanding records on abortions.

Yes, publish women who have had abortions...their names and addresses. Our wonderful Vice President keeps stating that he wants to "Just save one life" through gun control. Well VP Biden...ban abortion and your a hero!!!

Also...when will they put an importation ban on those dang unsafe and dangerous cars..Italian and German...you know the ones that go fast...require higher insurance...only those "rich and entitled" people can afford...get horrible gas milage...carbon footprint AND break the speed limit laws. They did it to those nasty AK guns...do it to the imported cars!!!

Publish abortionist and I'll gladly and lovingly give out my information on my guns. Let's see anyone at the State or Federal level ask those quetions....if they've got the backbone.

Political rant off.

Cohiba

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well anyone think about how anti's should be upset with the publishing of names of gun owners? Just think by them saying who has guns they are also showing what neighbors do not . Thus making them targets. Hey Joe Blowmeaway has guns but his neighbor does not I think i will hit his neighbors home.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simple. Gun permits are public records in those states. Abortion records are medical records and not public.

You can argue that permits shouldn't be public and/or shouldn't be published but ill be impressed if you can make an argument for medical records being made public for all.

Biden is blowing hot air and the newspaper that published the record (in my opinion) was wrong to do so but within its rights. It was bad judgment and shortsighted but still legal.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it not a little hypocritical to fight privacy invasion with more privacy invasion???

When you fight fire with fire, you only get a bigger, more destructive fire. Throw a little water on that blaze

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it not a little hypocritical to fight privacy invasion with more privacy invasion???

When you fight fire with fire, you only get a bigger, more destructive fire. Throw a little water on that blaze

It's an illustration to show those who don't care about 2a rights the privacy invasion we feel. I highly doubt Cohiba cares to know who's aborted their babies.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably for the same reason we are not demanding that all golf courses and soccer fields be plowed under and turned into rifle and pistol ranges. Can you argue a better use for this terrain?

We are trying to reason with the congenitally stupid, and retain that oh-so-important moral high ground.

As stated before, civility has ended with these people for me. Wearing the White Hat makes you a good target.

BTW, fighting fire with fire has been proven very effective under certain circumstances. It's all about the elimination of fuel. And, no, reverse hypocrisy is also a valid tool.

Fighting for liberty is the highest moral achievement. We need to stop being sensitive to these people's perception of us. They are winning right now.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the registered gun owners... Can I look and see what weapons are registered under my name and if so where? Honestly I've bought and sold guns and don't know what is listed under my name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom