Puma 1911-22 @ Buds for $199

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Range Report:

Wouldn't cycle on the first mag but then settled right down. There is still an occasional misfeed every several mags after having gone through 200 rounds. This is as expected based on the reviews. Not enough to be an annoyance and allows for practice in clearing.

Trigger is not smooth but is not overly heavy as I had feared. For someone used to Glock triggers, it is not bad at all.

By bracing some I was able to get an inch and a half group at a distance of 25 feet. Disclaimer - I'm not a great marksman. Used Blazer Brass 40 gr, lead nose value pack.

I cleaned it before firing and then every 100-150 rounds as specified in the break-in directions. Field stripping is easy once you've learned it. What the directions do not specify is... Rotate the barrel bushing counterclockwise 90 degrees. Remove the recoil spring and plug. Then rotate the barrel bushing an additional 180 degrees and remove.

Front sight is not adjustable. You must carefully file it down.

Very pleased with the feel and performance and really looking forward to using it with my kids. It's a keeper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom