Purchase was "Delayed"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BoSox110

Hey guys I went to buy a new Glock 23 today and my background check came back "delayed." I have an open DWI case right now and I was wondering if that would cause the issue?

B

BoSox110

Ok thanks dowmace I got worried because I've heard horror stories of paperwork issues but I guess I'll be gettin my new Glock in a few days.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok thanks dowmace I got worried because I've heard horror stories of paperwork issues but I guess I'll be gettin my new Glock in a few days.

If you are found guilty of DUI/DWI I believe it's a felony, if that is the case you won't be getting that new glock in a few days.

I hate to be a jerk but I can't stand people who drink and drive, I worked with a guy who thought he was too cool to get a ride home and ended up totalling out his car hitting a lady with her two kids in the car, everyone is fine now but the kids spent plenty of time in the hospital.

I'm hoping this is a misunderstanding, if you weren't then I apologize.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Oklahoma, DWI is the lesser of the drink driving offences. DUI is the more serious charge. A good attorney should be able to get the DWI plead down to reckless driving or something.

In Texas, it is the opposite. DWI is the more serious offence.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In Oklahoma, DWI is the lesser of the drink driving offences. DUI is the more serious charge. A good attorney should be able to get the DWI plead down to reckless driving or something.

In Texas, it is the opposite. DWI is the more serious offence.

Ah I misunderstood the terms. Thanks for the clear up JB, always good to have a law learned man on our side.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to be a jerk but I can't stand people who drink and drive, I worked with a guy who thought he was too cool to get a ride home and ended up totalling out his car hitting a lady with her two kids in the car, everyone is fine now but the kids spent plenty of time in the hospital.

I'm hoping this is a misunderstanding, if you weren't then I apologize.

This. My mom's first husband was run over by a drunk driver while helping someone change a tire. Left her with my two sisters and pregnant with my brother. Worked out good for me bc after he was in a coma for 8yrs then passed, she ended up meeting my dad and along came me. But I saw the hurt of my siblings from that happening and have no love lost for those who drink and drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom