Quality time with the kiddos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg
Not much better than spending the afternoon teaching my girls shooting skills and firearm responsibility...unless it's watching them pick off golf balls at 30 yds, of course. This one got cocky and called a shot on the golf tee...and then made the shot. Proud poppa here!

soonerbyx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing better than starting them young! My 2.5yr old is already showing interest, I'm excited and hesitant at the same time. Right now i'm trying to promote safety more than anything.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Each of my 3 girls got their first 22 rifle on their 5th Christmas. They carried the guns around the house for quite a while, learning to be safe and being mindful of muzzle direction before we ever chambered a round. They then had to learn how to shoot and become proficient with iron sights before I would get them a scope. They are still learning but at least I am not afraid of them to be around guns because I have satisfied their youthful curiosity and they know basic safety, especially around others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom