question about the 2010 Land Run CAS at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to go see a CAS match. I have this feeling it's something I can really get into. This weekend is the Land Run at OKCGC. Is it open to the public? What do I need to go see the match? Any information is appreciated

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good question! I'd like the answer too. My wife and I were thinking about showing up on one of the days of Land Run -- just as spectators. I've told her about CAS (though I'm an IPSC shooter) and she's seen pics, and thinks it looks kinda interesting.

And if spectators are welcome, should they follow a dress code?

Land Run is open to the public. Come out watch us and check out the vendors there. Friday or Saturday would be the best days to watch the actual match. Briong eye and ear protection this is range rules plus it makes good sense. Hope to see you there.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I made it out to watch some of the competition on Saturday morning. It was a great time. From the clothes, firearms to the stages it was some of the most interesing stuff I've seen. My FIL and I talked about it the rest of the day.

It did finalize my decision to join the OKCGC and to get that process rolling. Now I just have to figure out a budget to buy firearms and clothing for CAS.

Thanks for the information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom