Question for Those with Legal Minds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watch and listen something will be judged to be someone not having standing and you will say why the hell not it directly affects them like the crooked 2020 election and communist gun control lawsuits there were/are a lot of not having standing decisions

That really doesn't clarify beyond 'i disagree with what the court said'

Apply the logic in your comment, if we removed standing then a person in California would be able to sue a gun maker because of a shooting in Tennessee, etc that had no direct impact on the person in CA. If the court applied your logic to standing then anyone, anywhere, could sue to overturn any election, anywhere, because of some implied trickle down impact on them.

Just because something (like a national election) can have an impact on you as a person, the underlying issue (say the Georgia recount) doesn't impact you if you weren't a Georgia voter. The legal question was how the process affected the votes cast in that state. The subsequent impact, while broader, wasn't the primary concern for the court (and, as it turned out, was only a piece of the overall puzzle and by itself wouldn't have changed anything, IIRC).

But in this case it's all moot as it applies to AOC since the picture with the wrong hand wasn't the actual swearing in anyway

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just watched this video of Dave Rubin's that showed AOC being interviewed by Dana Bash. At the end of the video, Rubin also plays a video of AOC taking her oath of office. My question is: Is an oath of office valid if one raises their left hand instead of their right hand?

It would be nice if one could sue to have her removed because of that error.

She so scarry as the people of NY keep her in office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom