Question for Those with Legal Minds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately it does not matter, even if it negated her oath of office who will indict her? Aside from that it appears that many politicians who have done much worse will never face prosecution. Yes, they can hold hearings in congress but at the end just political theatre. Technically almost every politician who has proposed gun control, or control over the 1st Amendment is guilty of treason, and much of the attacks on the second amendment have been from 1865 to present.

Just look what the dems and biden are getting away with now.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the same reason you couldn't vote for or against her taking office.
I've noticed a lot of times the courts have decided a person didn't have standing in something that directly affected them which is ******** but what should I expect from a bunch of leftists assholes

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of times the courts have decided a person didn't have standing in something that directly affected them which is ******** but what should I expect from a bunch of leftists assholes
Iirc, standing is a long established legal item. Do you have an example you can share?

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Iirc, standing is a long established legal item. Do you have an example you can share?
Just watch and listen something will be judged to be someone not having standing and you will say why the hell not it directly affects them like the crooked 2020 election and communist gun control lawsuits there were/are a lot of not having standing decisions

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just watch and listen something will be judged to be someone not having standing and you will say why the hell not it directly affects them like the crooked 2020 election and communist gun control lawsuits there were/are a lot of not having standing decisions

One may only have standing when their argument pleases the court.

Wait until you learn that you need the government’s approval to sue the government.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pointing out her stupidity does not reduce her power or influence in any way, gentlemen.

She's a former bartender who won office through a shortcut, but a win is a win. There's no reason why the right can't play the same game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom