Questions for Romney.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If 47% of voters are going to vote for Obama, and 47% dont pay income taxes. That leaves a possible 53% you could possibly win, my question is this; what percentage of the 53%, that could vote for you, dont pay income taxes?

The reason I ask is because alot of old, retired, Republican conservatives are drawing SS/Disability. Alot of disabled younger voters collect medicare, Alot of disabled vets collect pensions. Alot of people dont have a job due to the economy, thus no taxable income.

Are they part of Obama's 47% or your potential 53%?

How did you manage to get the Republican nomination?

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the outrage over Romneys comments yet Obama can refer to "rednecks" as bitter small-town Americans clinging to their God and their guns. Not to mention the typical white folks comment. You do realize youre on a Oklahoma gun message board right?

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the outrage over Romneys comments yet Obama can refer to "rednecks" as bitter small-town Americans clinging to their God and their guns. Not to mention the typical white folks comment. You do realize youre on a Oklahoma gun message board right?

I am old and retired, and not very eloquent, but you did good here, thank you. And I do respect Lurker and don't want to get into matches here, I found another forum where people are civil

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes i realize im on a Oklahoma gunboard. I thought Obamas remarks were out of line. But Obama is already elected, there lies the difference.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since when is pension income exempt from income taxes? Since when is money drawn out of an IRA after age 59 1/2 exempt from income taxes? Since when is SS income exempt from income taxes? Since when are unemployment benefits exempt from income taxes?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes i realize im on a Oklahoma gunboard. I thought Obamas remarks were out of line. But Obama is already elected, there lies the difference.

All that means is that he now has people on the payroll to say those things for him. People like Eric Holder or Jay Carney, etc., etc., etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom