Questions for Romney.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the outrage over Romneys comments yet Obama can refer to "rednecks" as bitter small-town Americans clinging to their God and their guns. Not to mention the typical white folks comment. You do realize youre on a Oklahoma gun message board right?

To the statement that was made by Obama it did hurt him in a few states to include Pennsylvania . But in that same statement he said that he still needed to go down and ask for their votes. Where as Romney said he was going to forget about that group. No offense but most of the people that Romeny was talking about were/are white and republicans to boot.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Truth is a bitter pill to swallow, eh Lurker? I see absolutely nothing wrong with what Romney said.

Like many people who will vote for Romney, Im not a Obama fan. I dont really have a problem with what Romney said either, i understand he was trying to answer a question and he fumbled it. Thats politics.

Just the same, his answer begs the question of who is the 53% of potential voters and how many of them dont pay income taxes? I'll bet a significant number collect SS/Disability, are Vets, or draw some kind of governmet support.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since when is pension income exempt from income taxes? Since when is money drawn out of an IRA after age 59 1/2 exempt from income taxes? Since when is SS income exempt from income taxes? Since when are unemployment benefits exempt from income taxes?
THis, I just ask my investor a couple of weeks ago and I was told I will continue to pay income taxes when I retire in a few months. Maybe not as much but my income won't be as much.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Repeating myself here, the Republican party has over the years displayed a real talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Looks like they are trying to do it again.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Repeating myself here, the Republican party has over the years displayed a real talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Looks like they are trying to do it again.

Are you referring to the democratic party winning the last election as victory, or obamas presidency as victory?

Because there has been nothing short of epic failure from his presidency.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The video was made in May, but has been held close to the vest until the best time to throw it on the table. Kind of like the double-six in a domino game.

Cedar Creek

Hey - I'm a retired guy and I still pay a crapload of income tax!

Latest posts

Top Bottom