Questions for Romney.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wish our two party system would get nuked. And politicians should be banned from being politicians.

lol. me too. If politicians weren't allowed to put the D or R at the end of their name, I wonder how many people wouldn't know who to vote for. Maybe then, they'd have to start listening to the issues and not just look for the red or the blue on their campaign sign.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there might be something to the idea that our two-party system has run its course. Both parties have made an effort to 'grow their tent' through the inclusion of fringe and extremist elements that have highjacked the direction of the party and led to the extreme polarization we see today. The advantage the Democrats have is that their fruits and nuts get along with each other better than those in the GOP.

It feels like the GOP is on the verge of turning its back on Mitt Romney in an effort to salvage the house & senate seats to prevent losing the gains they have made in the legislature.

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom