Quick review of my new Crossbreed Supertuck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For years I have carried OWB, but after losing some weight I decided to try IWB and really liked it.

So I decided to take the next step and try a "tuckable". After reading a lot of reviews I decided to order a Supertuck, especially since they offer a two week "try out" period.

It came in Friday and I have worn it everyday since. I ordered a holster for my 1991A1 Compact and a mag carrier.

I really like it and think it is very versatile. I am not allowed to carry at work, but now I don't have to take off my holster before going in. I just lock up my pistol in my car's gun safe, tuck in my shirt and nobody knows I am wearing a holster. As there is no prohibition against carrying a mag. I just tuck in my shirt and it disappears.

Outside of the office I untuck my shirt on the gun side, put my pistol in the holster, retuck and it disappears also.

If I wear a cover garment (vest, jacket, etc) I can carry with my shirt tucked in behind the holster (and mag carrier) and carry as I would a regular IWB rig.

If I happen to be where I can open carry, just leave off the cover garment, and there it is.

I find it quite comfortable both against my bare skin and with an undershirt between me and the holster.

I was concerned that I might not be able to get my dress shirts tucked in properly and that they would look "sloppy" but after experimenting for about 30 minutes I learned how to do it right.

In short, great way to carry, it's ugly, but rarely seen and it works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom