1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

    You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Quick SBS question...

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by Cavedweller, Mar 16, 2010.

  1. BobAsh

    BobAsh Sharpshooter

    Likes Received:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Broken Arrow
    *covers ears* Say it aint so GED!

    But to answer the OP's question, you can transfer the SBS you've got your eye on into your Trust, but you've still got to pay the $200 tranfer tax no matter what.

    It's gonna be the same tax whether you "build" one on a Form 1 or buy one on a Form 4. The "manufacturer" has to be engraved on the receiver, so it would be your name on the F1 and whoever's on the F4.

    [Broken External Image]

Share This Page