Quite possibly the most racist article you will ever read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DA 20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still liberal after all these years.

I am a public defender in a large southern metropolitan area. Fewer than ten percent of the people in the area I serve are black but over 90 per cent of my clients are black. The remaining ten percent are mainly Hispanics but there are a few whites.

I have no explanation for why this is, but crime has racial patterns. Hispanics usually commit two kinds of crime: sexual assault on children and driving under the influence. Blacks commit many violent crimes but very few sex crimes. The handful of whites I see commit all kinds of crimes. In my many years as a public defender I have represented only three Asians, and one was half black.

As a young lawyer, I believed the official story that blacks are law abiding, intelligent, family-oriented people, but are so poor they must turn to crime to survive. Actual black behavior was a shock to me.

The media invariably sugarcoat black behavior. Even the news reports of the very crimes I dealt with in court were slanted. Television news intentionally leaves out unflattering facts about the accused, and sometimes omits names that are obviously black. All this rocked my liberal, tolerant beliefs, but it took me years to set aside my illusions and accept the reality of what I see every day. I have now served thousands of blacks and their families, protecting their rights and defending them in court. What follow are my observations.

http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, a story on a site run by Jared Taylor, on of the biggest bigots/closet nazis supporter out there who tries to sound intellectual in an attempt to hide his hate filled bs for anyone who is not white.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't be long before someone ignores the message, and shoots the messenger (as in the website).

***Edit - I see someone just did. LOL - Taylor a "Nazi".

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all about behavior. I don't cut anyone slack because of the color of their skin. I expect all men and women to be moral, just, polite and behave laws. Your skin color or others' prejudices don't make you behave poorly--that's all on you. Behave well and I'll have no quarrel with you.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not racist at all. It may be vilified as racist, but he never says X race is better than Y race. He says all races act better than blacks, but he's talking about criminals and their behavior. He never says non-criminal blacks are lesser than any other race, just that black criminals flat out don't get it.

However, my experience has also taught me that blacks are different by almost any measure to all other people. They cannot reason as well. They cannot communicate as well. They cannot control their impulses as well. They are a threat to all who cross their paths, black and non-black alike.
This quote could be construed as racist out of context from the article, and I'd say he should have said "...taught me that black criminals are different..." to me more clear. What I get from his article is what most of us already know. Black culture is broken. Not all blacks are lumped into this group, but the inner city, black, hip-hop, insert-name-here culture is one that diminishes educational success, encourages violence and dependency on handouts and turns a blind eye or encourages crime. It's no different from the meth cooking, baby factory, white trash culture that afflicts the paler folks outside the city. There just seem to be more black folks in the inner city that are a part of that culture than white trash on the outskirts doing their dumb ****.

Trash is trash.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all about behavior. I don't cut anyone slack because of the color of their skin. I expect all men and women to be moral, just, polite and behave laws. Your skin color or others' prejudices don't make you behave poorly--that's all on you. Behave well and I'll have no quarrel with you.

That pretty much sums things up.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I also agree, it is the person not the color. Did read the article and can agree with many of the things that were said. It was after I was looking around at the website it was published on that something didn't seem right. That is when I found out who ran the site.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Agreed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom