Rafters S Gunleather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The advice on Rafter S has been DO NOT pre-pay for product from them. I have one holster from them and don't particularly like it. The leather is too thick and the fit is only fair. The holster is positioned awkwardly on the belt, like they really didn't know what they were doing when they crafted it.

44slinger

New to the site!
Reaction score
Great advice! Wish i'd known November 2010 when i ordered a Rafter S Gunleather holster & belt from their booth at Wanenmacher Gun Show. Yet to receive in spite of NUMEROUS emails & phone messages to Della.
June 2, 2011 email reply from Della, "Sorry for the delay. Your holster is on the way through & I think your belt is ready. I will get them to you ASAP.".
July 22, 2011 email reply from Della, "Found your holster yesterday. So sorry. Will send today."
Last I heard from Della even though more emails to her since July 22. Her phone mail box is now full. Website is still up. When googled, Peace Valley, MO looks like a dirt crossroads out in the MO boonies.
Anyone know if she's still in business??

Latest posts

Top Bottom