Rain! I've never seen it so bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Working in Ft Myers Fl yesterday and line of rain came through. Just a little over 10" of rain 5.25 hours. It was worse than a toad strangler.
Thats a lot of rain. How’s the hurricane recovery going down there? Last time we were there was in July last year and it was still a mess. We’ve stayed at the pink shell a few times. That’s a nice area to get away from Oklahoma for a while.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats a lot of rain. How’s the hurricane recovery going down there? Last time we were there was in July last year and it was still a mess. We’ve stayed at the pink shell a few times. That’s a nice area to get away from Oklahoma for a while.
I hope by this summer/fall they're back to normal. The wife and I want to go to Marco Island.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope by this summer/fall they're back to normal. The wife and I want to go to Marco Island.
Pike Electric has been working in this area for awhile. I ran into.to a crew while checking into the hotel. If were you, I'd call the local PD or Sheriff no emergency number and ask about what area you're interested in. Hotels are all being remodeled as are the .Com rental companies. They'll lie to get you're money.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pike Electric has been working in this area for awhile. I ran into.to a crew while checking into the hotel. If were you, I'd call the local PD or Sheriff no emergency number and ask about what area you're interested in. Hotels are all being remodeled as are the .Com rental companies. They'll lie to get you're money.
We were going to go down in October, but the wife was worried about shady Airbnb hosts so we changed our trip to a cruise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom