Raising Cane's Restaurant??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I ate at the cane's on 19th in moore and was not impressed at all. Chicken is bland and dry, sauce tasted like ketchup mixed with paprika. If you need a mediocre sauce to make the chicken palatable, somethings wrong. I've yet to try chicken express, but for me, best chicken strips are Golden Chick in Midwest city, no contest. Good flavor, great sides, and they don't count well so you always end up with a couple more strips than you ordered, lol

I'm with you. Was not impressed one whit. Chic-fil-a spanks Cane's badly. Also not impressed with chicken express but it's edible and their pricing is somewhat reasonable.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty generic chicken strips. The only thing going for them is their spiced up sauce, which is basically thousand island dressing kicked up a notch. Then again, it takes more than just bland, dry chicken that's battered and fried with some salt to impress me...

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont care for it. I ate there once and the chicken was a bit rubbery and plain.

I prefer Chicken Express chicken strips with their spicy seasoning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom