RAMMSTEIN!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would be interesting to catch live. I'm holding out to see Liverpool Legends when they come back to Branson
My mom and dad saw them and said they were amazing. They got to talk to I believe George’s sister who handpicked the guys in the band. I love the Beatles so I would love to see them. I have seen Reba, Charlie daniels, Aaron Tippon, three dog night and Bon Jovi. I want to see Garth and George Strait. I would kill to see Phil Collins but I don’t think he’ll come back. I didn’t get to go when he came here several years ago. Same with Garth. I would have went to George but didn’t want to drive to Tulsa. Hopefully he’ll come to OKC next time. He is my favorite. But I do like Ramstein. I wouldn’t go to that kind of concert though.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mom and dad saw them and said they were amazing.

Dude, they are amazing. Seen them twice back before they became the worldwide Beatles standard when they still toured 300 seat theaters. Given how the shows were on the small scale, I can't imagine what it's like in their own theater.

Been to too many Rocklahoma shows. Surprised they actually put together a decent lineup this year. It's suffered the last few since AEG kept blowing their budgets at Rock on the Range and such. We stopped going years ago when they revoked all photo passes for media thanks to the jackass shenanigans of The Katt and KMOD

Latest posts

Top Bottom