Radar Detectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure why but I thought hey go get one.
I actually don’t drive over the speed limit much and when I do it’s usually less than 5 mph.

Anyway….. Wow! They’ve gotten expensive.

Here’s the Amazon Overall Pick.
IMG_4503.jpeg

The prices goes up from there and a few less.

Think I’ll just keep driving slow.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they work better these days...I don't know. Back when I was working the street I had more than one person rip their radar detector off the dash or visor or wherever it was mounted and throw it on the floor of their car. One guy threw it out the window. He got really pissed when I threatened to add littering to the ticket.

I didn't write a lot of tickets...you had to earn a ticket from me. Or, if I wrote one, oftentimes it was one that could be easily fixed. Having a radar detector put you in the express lane for one.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they work better these days...I don't know. Back when I was working the street I had more than one person rip their radar detector off the dash or visor or wherever it was mounted and throw it on the floor of their car. One guy threw it out the window. He got really pissed when I threatened to add littering to the ticket.

I didn't write a lot of tickets...you had to earn a ticket from me. Or, if I wrote one, oftentimes it was one that could be easily fixed. Having a radar detector put you in the express lane for one.
My experience with Radar Detectors, get pulled over with one, more likely to get a ticket. Any truth to that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom