Rancher in Nevada being harassed by the FEDS and confiscating his cattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I watched the interview that Bundy did with Hannity this afternoon I wanted to grab the old man around the neck and just scream "STFU"!!!! He ain't helping his cause spouting on and on about the County Sheriff crap. It's a broken record. Wonder what he'd say up here where we have neither Counties or Sheriff's. I think his sons understand though. One of them should step up and be the official family spokesman. And why the hell hasn't the Mormon church excommunicated Harry Ried already????

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a broken record to you and me, but unknown territory to the MSM.

I unfortunately tuned into CNN just to see what they had to say about the whole ordeal and I didn't see a single report about it. I don't know for sure but I could only take an hour of their stuff before I changed it back. I still think that Harry Reid should be taken to a HOME where he can be cared for properly. He needs a bib and someone to make sure he's taking his meds. Give him a Mr. Microphone without any batteries and he'd be happy.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Human Shields​

Former Arizona Sheriff Reveals Chilling Strategy to Put Women ‘Up at the Front’ During Bundy Ranch Standoff

Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack revealed on Monday that he and other organizers who traveled to Clark County, Nev., to support Cliven Bundy during his land dispute with the feds planned to put women on the front lines in case the “rogue federal officers” started shooting.

Mack made the chilling revelation on Fox News’ “The Real Story” Monday, two days after the tense standoff between Bundy and the federal government came to a peaceful end.

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he said. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-up-at-the-front-during-bundy-ranch-standoff/

Anyone see this as similar to having the schoolchildren march to the fire hoses and dogs in Birmingham?

Last edited by a moderator:

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone else here find themselves in the position of being against what the government is obviously trying to do here and also not supporting what Bundy has done?

I think both sides overreacted. At some point after so many judgements for them the Government has to do something. The Bundy supporters were just looking for a reason to parade around and act like they were going to do something. Like was pointed out in one of the 300 other threads on this subject if the bullets would have started flying we would have found out exactly where everyone out there stood.

As I watched the interview that Bundy did with Hannity this afternoon I wanted to grab the old man around the neck and just scream "STFU"!!!! He ain't helping his cause spouting on and on about the County Sheriff crap. It's a broken record. Wonder what he'd say up here where we have neither Counties or Sheriff's. I think his sons understand though. One of them should step up and be the official family spokesman. And why the hell hasn't the Mormon church excommunicated Harry Ried already????

So where was this Constitutional Sheriff? I did not see him or his deputies out there trying to disarm those "rouge" Federal agents. He sure piped up when the feds left.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone else here find themselves in the position of being against what the government is obviously trying to do here and also not supporting what Bundy has done?

Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at. I agree with the fight against an overreaching federal government and the sight of a tacti-cool'd out, bearded LEO facing off with a rancher's son in jeans and cowboy hat turns my stomach..but I'm not quite ready to plant my flag on the ranch of a guy who thinks he is entitled to ranch free of charge (or artificially cheap) on lands that you and I, on some level, own.

If he really wants to be a free and independent rancher...seems to me he should go out and buy some land.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at. I agree with the fight against an overreaching federal government and the sight of a tacti-cool'd out, bearded LEO facing off with a rancher's son in jeans and cowboy hat turns my stomach..but I'm not quite ready to plant my flag on the ranch of a guy who thinks he is entitled to ranch free of charge (or artificially cheap) on lands that you and I, on some level, own.

If he really wants to be a free and independent rancher...seems to me he should go out and buy some land.

Yeah. As usual, I'm probably missing something here that has gone on between Bundy and the BLM. I am positive we don't have the complete story after 20 years of this. However, that First Amendment 'Area' sign really pissed in the breakfast flakes for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom