Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, me too! Especially since I have no artistic talent of any kind!
A few years ago, an artist on another forum posted that a piece practically "speaks" to them, and gives them the inspirational direction to proceed (how/what to paint, sculpt, or whatever).

Artistic projects occasionally speak to me as well, but it's usually in the form of a screaming protest... :lookaroun

Nice work. :thumb:
:drunk2:
___

Johnjennings

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barefoot gal leg spurs i made
A3D8B517-13D2-4D14-8C0F-B640F85306A7.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
After leaving the garage door open a few times, (and hearing about it), I created the Anti Bich Device!

I had 30 years in the low voltage industry and could put together some spare parts and a few feet of LV cabling to come up with an LED that was lit up to tell me the door was down. A 12 VDC wall wart, a power supply with battery backup and an armored cable commercial door contact. Viola!

anti ***** device 1.jpg
anti ***** device 2.jpg
anti ***** device 3.jpg

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After leaving the garage door open a few times, (and hearing about it), I created the Anti Bich Device!

I had 30 years in the low voltage industry and could put together some spare parts and a few feet of LV cabling to come up with an LED that was lit up to tell me the door was down. A 12 VDC wall wart, a power supply with battery backup and an armored cable commercial door contact. Viola!

View attachment 234155View attachment 234156View attachment 234157
Excellent work. I did a similar thing as i built a wall to separate my micro shop from the rest of the garage. Could not tell if the garage door was closed without walking all the way to the south end of the garage. Mine shows green if closed and red if open. You should package these for sale I bet a lot of homeowners would like this.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 234155View attachment 234156View attachment 234157
That’s really cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom