Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See, there's that new lathe paying off already, lol.

How are you liking it so far?
I'm wondering how I ever got by without one. I guess because I could do government work (home projects) at work. I haven't tried threading anything yet with this machine. I'll have to play around with that before I try a barrel. I've threaded on other lathes before.

Wes Noon

Marksman
Reaction score
Girlfriend wanted to buy a hundred dollar rolling spice rack. I thought to myself "****, I can build a better one with only a circular saw"
IMG_20211201_092159.jpg

IMG_20211201_092132.jpg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
benchy.jpg

I got a brand new 3d printer today and have printed a couple of test prints on it that I thought I would share. The one shown above is a "benchy", sort of a generic right of passage for new printers that has all the things that can make prints go wrong. If it can do a benchy well, it generally will print other stuff well. It came out beautifully except for some lite stringing.

The next print is a tree frog that has other things to screw up on, but came out nearly perfect, a little stringing again.
treefrog.jpg

Last is a picture of the printer itself, a Prusa i3 MK3S+
prusa.jpg

The printer itself isn't cheap at $999 assembled and $750 in a kit

Latest posts

Top Bottom