RBCD anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anybody ever tried this stuff? Do you currently carry this stuff in your EDC weapon? I was in the Okmulgee gun & pawn shop today. He claimed he was one of only two dealers in the state who carries this. He didn't say who the other was.

He showed me a video. Pretty impressive. But the damned stuff is 40 bucks for a box of 20! :ooh2:

www.rbcd.net

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shades of Extreme Shock.

Its a gimmick, nothing more.

I figured as much. I knew I haven't heard much chatter about it here. In fact, I had never even heard of this stuff until today. :ugh2:

Now if I could just find some good ol' 158gr +P LSWCHPs for my snubbies, I'll be a happy man. :D

Where's a good place to buy ammo online that won't break the bank with shipping fees? :anyone:

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Magic boollits?

Some remarkable claims have been made for this ammo such as excellent barrier penetration and almost explosive fragmentation in soft tissue. Interesting pictures and demos have been posted. But the explanation that the fragmentation is somehow triggered by the body heat of the target, in my humble opinion, is nonsense.

Box o' Truth did a brief review

If you want a CSI review, M4carbine.net has a thread

Latest posts

Top Bottom