rcbs thread adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
why in the heck are these things $50?! i need to borrow or buy one. i think the hornady will work also but need the threaded version and not the lock-n-load type. we're trying to turn a press that had an rcbs piggyback turret back to single stage

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, looking for the bushing that a normal die threads into, and thanks,let me know.
not looking to sell the piggyback, just starting a buddy out in single stage until we can get the rest of the parts we need

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck with the piggyback, they are finicky, but if you put the case activated powder drop on them and get them adjusted right they work fine. RCBS of course will send you whatever you might need for it. I have had one for years and all the parts I have gotten (except the case act. powder drop) was free.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It occurred to me that a call to RCBS customer service might net a new adapter gratis, I've heard good reports about RCBS when it comes to that sort of thing.

dlbleak, I located the adapter that came out of my press and my offer still stands if you need it. Just PM me when you get a moment and I'll put it in the mail.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It occurred to me that a call to RCBS customer service might net a new adapter gratis, I've heard good reports about RCBS when it comes to that sort of thing.

dlbleak, I located the adapter that came out of my press and my offer still stands if you need it. Just PM me when you get a moment and I'll put it in the mail.

hiredhand, that is one fine offer, thanks. if a call to rcbs doesn't yield what we need, i will be glad to make an offer on it. my buddy got the loader from ebay. he got a heck of a deal but its missing a few small parts and we need a manual which i'm sure they can provide. i was just wondering if they would offer up a $50 part?

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dlbleak, give them a call, they won't bite you, and I know they will send you the small stuff that is missing for free. Their manuals can be found here: http://www.rcbs.com/resources/#parts_book it is one pdf file for all their products. And, if you are looking for piggyback parts they are not made anymore, but lots of those parts are available. They are used on other presses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom