Maybe made in China is good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when Communist China was OX cart technology, and couldn't even defend it's self from Imperial Japan, a country 1/10th it's size, and population! NOW they are the undisputed #2 economic, and military, power on earth, with plans to be #1!!!!! Buying counterfeit junk, built with slave labor, has made the Communist Party, NOT THE POOR PEOPLE, rich and powerful!! WE, the civilized world, have created a MONSTER, that will become OUR MASTER if we are not very careful!!! All it takes to CONTROL ALL OUR NEWS MEDIA, SEVEN MEDIA CORPORATIONS, THAT ARE CONTROLLED BY WHOM EVER OWNS THE CONTROLLING INTEREST IN STOCKS!!!!! THESE MEDIA CORPORATIONS CONTROL EVERYTHING WE THE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE, HEAR, AND THINK! MONEY CONTROLS OUR ELECTIONS, NO MATTER WHERE IT COMES FROM, POWER HUNGRY CROOKED POLITICIANS THAT WILL DO ABSOLUTLY ANYTHING FOR POWER, AND THAT ARE NOT ANY SMARTER THAN A CHICKEN, ARE EASILY DUPED!!! GOOD LUCK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE NERVE TO STAND UP TO THIS, AND JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY(BOTH SIDES) ARE TRYING TO DO TO HIM, AND ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS HIM? LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ORDINARY AMERICANS THAT DARED PROTEST A RIGGED ELECTION, MANY, MANY ARE IN FEDERAL PRISON, WITH A FELONY CONVICTION, BANKRUPTED BY CROOKED LAWYERS, LOST THEIR FAMILIES IN MANY CASES, CONVICTED BY OBAMA APPOINTED FEDERAL JUDGES, THIS IS INTIMIDATION PURE AND SIMPLE!! WOULD YOU DARE PROTEST ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW UNJUST, NOT APPROVED BY THIS REGIME? SEE WHAT I MEAN VERN? IF WE THE REAL AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM ALL POLITICAL PARTIES DON'T STAND UP AND TAKE BACK OUR ELECTIONS, SOON, IT'S ALL OVER I FEAR!!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have soldered a lot of electronics as have my kids and a $6 solder iron is what was used.
Still works and a solder station is a fancy holder for a 6 dollar iron.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've needed things and found fair prices on eBay but found when I received them that they were Chinese made. I found that I was overpaying for the exact same thing I could get on Temu for less and it's still made i China! I don't like to buy Chinese at all but when this country doesn't make what one needs, you have to go somewhere.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've needed things and found fair prices on eBay but found when I received them that they were Chinese made. I found that I was overpaying for the exact same thing I could get on Temu for less and it's still made i China! I don't like to buy Chinese at all but when this country doesn't make what one needs, you have to go somewhere.
Exactly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom