Ready to be PO'ed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I'm beginning to understand how government works now. Opinions and principles must be set aside, in order to enjoy some alcoholic back-slapping, and we can all get along fine. Yep, that may be a little gay....

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think I'm beginning to understand how government works now. Opinions and principles must be set aside, in order to enjoy some alcoholic back-slapping, and we can all get along fine. Yep, that may be a little gay....

coacheshotseat.com_coacheshotseatblog_wp_content_uploads_2011_09_RonaldReaganJoke.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-rips-girl-toddler-hair-video-article-1.2273815

Seems they got her, she's a minor so I don't think much will happen.

Conservative blogs and social media immediately identified the incident as an example of a brutal black-on-white crime, since the aggressor in the video is African-American and the victim appears white. But an investigator with the Rowlett Police Department told KTVT that race didn’t play a role and that the victim was biracial.

Well if Obama's black, then the victim here is black too. And 14. Sorry, weirdly-racist-for-reasons-they-can't-articulate-or-admit conservatives, you'll have to find more evidence as to why white people should fear blacks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom