Ready to be PO'ed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Coke and bourbon? Nasty! 23 year old Elijah Craig with Dr. Pepper. Now that's good drinking.

Nice bourbon. Grew up in a house where we drank our whiskey neat so I never acquired the taste for mixing whiskey with soft drinks or even pouring it on the rocks. However with vodka I will drink that chilled and on ice.

My apologies for this mild hijacking, but here is a margarita recipe for when one cannot find the right mix ...
Take 6oz of frozen Limeade and dump it in a blender. Add 6oz of Tequila, 6oz of a light colored beer and 3oz of cheap white table wine. Add ice and blend.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My apologies for this mild hijacking, but here is a margarita recipe for when one cannot find the right mix ...
Take 6oz of frozen Limeade and dump it in a blender. Add 6oz of Tequila, 6oz of a light colored beer and 3oz of cheap white table wine. Add ice and blend.

I've done the same with vodka. Delicious

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could give a **** less what color they were or what started the whole thing....that little ***** that caused that baby to hit the ground needs her ass beat and thrown in jail. PERIOD.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NEVER fruit a beer. So wrong on so many levels. My 2½¢ it is as bad as mixing Coke with a good bourbon. It's just wrong.

Coke and bourbon? Nasty! 23 year old Elijah Craig with Dr. Pepper. Now that's good drinking.

Nice bourbon. Grew up in a house where we drank our whiskey neat so I never acquired the taste for mixing whiskey with soft drinks or even pouring it on the rocks. However with vodka I will drink that chilled and on ice.

This bipartisan crap has to stop!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could give a **** less what color they were or what started the whole thing....that little ***** that caused that baby to hit the ground needs her ass beat and thrown in jail. PERIOD.

I agree 100%. I do think she was holding the baby as a shield, but that doesn't matter. The black lady goes to jail.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That blacks are killing whites almost 2 to 1?

Blacks kill whites at a higher ratio than whites kill blacks. Depending on how one looks at that one could respond “OK” or “so?” Fact is still that black on white crime is not as prevalent as black on black crime is. And to my earlier comment, black on white crime is not publicized anywhere near what white on black crime is.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This bipartisan crap has to stop!

Hey, politics is one thing that can divide even the closest family. But drinking? That's the universal unifier.

Dude 1: Man, you're an idiot. You wouldn't know s**t from Shinola if it was under your nose.
Dude 2: That's harsh. Let me buy you a beer.
Dude 1: Okay.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Granted I hate bud light, especially bud light lime.... but no fruit in your beer but we can go full Liberace with this Frozen Margarita?

Latest posts

Top Bottom