Red Dots Country of Origin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of all the sights I own I have enjoyed the C-more the most and recently stumbled on one of their RMR’s at the Tinker Exchange marked down a few times and then clearanced to my cart. I don’t have a mount for it yet but I think it is going to go on my Hk P30sk, if it fits. Otherwise I was thinking about putting it on my little acog but it does not have a way to mount it unless I get one of the wrap around mounts.

And recommendations?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Otherwise I was thinking about putting it on my little acog but it does not have a way to mount it unless I get one of the wrap around mounts.
They have MRD mounts for ACOGs that get screwed on the rear sight. You remove the rear peep, then the mount screws to the spot where the peep once was. Then mount your MRD. Go lookup ACOG MRD mounts...there should be a few handfuls. Then find out the footprint of what you want is from the above resource, and you'll be GTG.

Trijicon makes a mount for their RMRs for the ACOG 👇 👇
https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/rm35

Last edited:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These guys are a great resource for general info on most things optics. They have an extensive footprint database as well.

This page is specifically for country of origin for red dots. Especially helpful if you want to get a cheaper RDS or MRD but don't want to give the chicoms another penny.

https://www.optics-trade.eu/blog/red-dot-sights-made-outside-of-china-optics-trade-debates/
What do you know all my red dots are made in the motherland! God bless America!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not so pro Holosun since I heard that the Chinese government may have something to do with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom