Reddog1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks again to Patrick. I ordered a couple things in and have been so busy lately I hadn't been able to get by there to pick them up. He was able to do all the paperwork this evening on very little notice and I'm all set. Thanks again to a very handy, super FFL that obviously enjoys helping us basement dwelling misfits out!

IreneKennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just finished 5th transaction with Reddog1 Reddog1 has done transfers as well as ordering firearms for me. I am always amazed how quickly he answers my emails or if I have a question by phone, he is right there with a solution. If wanting a transfer or ordering new, Patrick is my go-to-guy.

smokingsquirrell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a couple of stripped lowers off of Reddog1 on Thursday, just been too busy to make it back on here. Great guy to deal with, completed the FFL paperwork and call much faster than any other gun shop I've ever been in! Would recommend his business to anybody, thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom